Disclaimer: Please note that prices are subject to change and need to be confirmed with TechCloud when requesting a quote. We do our best at all times to provide quality service and products, and at a cost which is affordable to small businesses.
Normally we charge R750 per computer per month. This is variable depending on needs and environment of the small business.
Daily remote support for each PC - This includes ‘unlimited’ (with fair usage!) remote support
* If there is disaster recovery, is this an ad hoc price per hour: R750 per hour, R1500 per hour after hours.
* Does a support package include automatic updates?
* Support packages are for support only, as update packages are specified by the provider and are costed separately.
* What is the process for Tech Cloud to do the IT support?
* IT Support is first dependent on audit done on environment. The IT support technicians
* Do physical inspection of current setup, run our audit software on all computers, laptops, servers Inspect network equipment and cabling, type and quality of internet access
* Look at what the business is using for email, document and backup solutions.
* We then provide a report with recommendations.
Effective support audits are important for a small business IT solution, so that the IT environment has to be setup right for cloud technologies such as Office 365. There are also different options on Office 365 packages and a law firm will have different requirements to a plumbing business. A monthly amount is proposed based on the information gathered. Background on this: by the time a company is looking at a solution like Office365, their requirements have changed from having IT being a grudge purchase/or a secondary consideration to one of strategic and operational importance. IT must work reliably to help grow their business.
Yes. Outlook email setup can be done remotely.
If you need to move from current mail provider to Office 365, we need to work with your current host to change settings for Office 365.
Moving of current email/s to new exchange account is dependent on your internet connection etc. Service for this and cost will be determined on investigation.
The space limit on your Outlook emails depends on the package chosen - The Microsoft website can help you with Outlook email pricing packages.
Sending large attachments via email is not the best way anymore. Best practice is to upload to any file transfer facility like "wetransfer" etc. We will show user how to do this.
Office 365 licenses can be paid monthly, for the year (annual) or annual commitment but paid monthly. User pays via credit card directly to Microsoft.
Office365 is via credit card, Tech Cloud services are eft according to invoice.
Yes. Save in the long run by doing a proper setup upfront.
Going Office 365 must be done properly – planned and proper advice given by an IT technician that is experienced and knowledgable. If not, costs will be in the form of downtime, lost information, inefficiencies etc. Don't lose information by cutting corners. The solution is not a ‘once off’ cost item. As your IT provider, we walk with you on your journey and provide a trusted and reliable service in the form of maintenance, training and support of environment.
Tel 010 590 0090
Mobile 084 970 5196
Monday - Friday: 8am-5pm