Managed IT support services for small businesses and home offices
Managed IT support services means the IT service provider gives an ongoing service to maintain the IT environment. Typically means a monthly Maintenance is agreed to for the IT support services rendered. Tech Cloud provides managed IT support services for small businesses in Northern Johannesburg, Midrand, Kyalami, Fourways and Lonehill.
What is maintained in a managed IT support service is the following:
* Windows 10 patch monitoring, upgrading and troubleshooting
* Windows 3rd party app monitoring, upgrading and troubleshooting eg, adobe acrobat, browser updates, java updates etc
* Hardware monitoring. Eg is your cpu running at 100% for the last hour and why, is your memory adequate as you are using it throughout the day, is your hard drive failing, etc.
* Monitored Security software; maintenance, troubleshooting.
* Application support; typically an issue like Excel not opening, or formatting help is required.
* Office 365 support, maintenance and configuring.
* Networking monitoring, maintenance and support.
* Wifi and network equipment updated when required according to manufacturer’s updates
* Wifi monitoring – is your wifi dropping with too many people on at the same time, people streaming live media or someone trying to hack the system?
* Managed IT support monitors and prevents wifi problems
* Managed IT support tracks network usage, ascertains whether your internet being used properly with accurate tracking reports on network usage.
* Computer equipment support – Monitoring CPU and memory usage per computer as needed. E.g. Is the PA given the slowest and worst laptop or desktop with the slowest speed and lowest memory? Tech Cloud can monitor and report on how much time is being wasted by computer being slow.
Improve your efficiency and productiveness by analyzing and reorganizing your IT network. Computers are operating systems and program patched with the latest from service providers. This ensures stability while maintaining security. If something goes wrong, we have the tools to support and fix your issues or to give you good direction otherwise.